Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Scheduling from Gallery - retries, rerun all failed jobs

I would like to set a retry count when scheduling a job, and also to specify to duration in between retries, e.g. job fails, but then will retry to run 3 times with a 5 minute wait in between each retry.

Also would like a radio button next to all workflow results, so when you get a list of failed jobs you can click all the jobs and then hit rerun.  This should be complimented with select all functionality.  This will prevent me from having to go into each job and rerunning, i.e. save me loadsa clicks! 

13 Comments
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Thanks for merging @Mythili's idea to @spainn's  @KylieF - It's great to combine votes to hopefully get great ideas like this more visibility at Alteryx!

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

+ 1

Really intersting Idea !

jayj1000
7 - Meteor

Please implement this.