Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Private Gallery Subscriptions for Members

It would be useful if the Admin of a Private Gallery (in house server) could delete studios and/or members.  Also, it's confusing that a member who's added also gets a Studio automatically set up.  Members (for my purposes) are only supposed to be able to run apps in collections that I grant them access to.  They should not get their own studio.  Even if they can't use the studio (or even know that they have a studio), it's not very efficient to have all these studios show up on the subscriptions screen.

36 Comments
JohnPelletier
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JanLaznicka  I'm afraid it's a bit late to join the beta now. I should have tagged you on the last message. We intend to have it available in our next release (no promises, but looking likely).

JanLaznicka
9 - Comet

No worries, thanks for the info, looking forward to it :).

TheCoffeeDude
11 - Bolide

Almost six years later and still no movement on this even though it's been accepted. Maybe Alteryx should change the state to abandoned.

JohnPelletier
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@TheCoffeeDude 

We actually do have movement on this, and while we don't promise upcoming features, I can say that we intend to have an API working internally that satisfies this need. We've already had a pretty robust beta program to find all the defects in it and it's looking pretty solid. Stay tuned...

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I would be glad to see this finally coming.

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Any update on this ?