Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Private Gallery Subscriptions for Members

It would be useful if the Admin of a Private Gallery (in house server) could delete studios and/or members.  Also, it's confusing that a member who's added also gets a Studio automatically set up.  Members (for my purposes) are only supposed to be able to run apps in collections that I grant them access to.  They should not get their own studio.  Even if they can't use the studio (or even know that they have a studio), it's not very efficient to have all these studios show up on the subscriptions screen.

36 Comments
JohnPelletier
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JanLaznicka  I'm afraid it's a bit late to join the beta now. I should have tagged you on the last message. We intend to have it available in our next release (no promises, but looking likely).

JanLaznicka
9 - Comet

No worries, thanks for the info, looking forward to it :).

TheCoffeeDude
11 - Bolide

Almost six years later and still no movement on this even though it's been accepted. Maybe Alteryx should change the state to abandoned.

JohnPelletier
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@TheCoffeeDude 

We actually do have movement on this, and while we don't promise upcoming features, I can say that we intend to have an API working internally that satisfies this need. We've already had a pretty robust beta program to find all the defects in it and it's looking pretty solid. Stay tuned...

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I would be glad to see this finally coming.

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Any update on this ?