The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Improvements to Gallery GUI

I would like to propose a number of small enhancements to the Gallery:

1. Time format. The 12-hour time format (haraldharders_1-1670228868346.png

) is confusing to everybody except Americans. Please add support for a 24-hour format. This could be done either by extending the Locale settings or by a separate check box. Please make sure that this time format is used everywhere in the Gallery (last update, last run, schedule, etc.).
  2. Date format. Even though using English as GUI language, I prefer the time format according to ISO 8601-1, namely "YYYY-MM-DD". Please add support for this format, independent of selected language.
  3. Number of Rows per Page in My Workspace: Each time I open My Workspace, the number of listed workflows per page is set back to 10. Please add support to set the default number of workflows in the user settings or at least preserve the chosen number within the same session.
  4. Fully utilize the screen in My Workspace: Even after switching to more than 10 rows per page, nearly half of my screen stays empty. Please add function to utilize the screen completely.
    haraldharders_2-1670229358806.png
4 Comments
anneshipman
5 - Atom

I second the request for the ability to adjust the default number of rows for workflows. I multiple users who have requested this.

CMichaelBNSF
7 - Meteor

I'm surprised and disappointed that we still can't set the default number of rows for workflows, schedules, users, really any lists in the Gallery.  I'm feeling the pain right now as I update my password for 20+ schedules!

rhipp87
7 - Meteor

This is annoying. Please allow each user to set the default number of rows to display. Applied to all areas: Workflows, schedules, collections, etc.

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

How is setting the rows per page not an option.  This would be a great addition.