Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Gallery Admin - improve the display layout of <<users>>

1. view by list instead of icon, can display more items per page 
2. add sorting , like sort by created date, alphabetical order
3. improve the filtering , since there is a bug. The pagination result is wrongly displayed

I am the only Curator and my name is on the 2nd page by default when no filter applied.

When the filter applied, page one showed "There are no users that fit the search criteria" , but my name is showed on the 2nd page.

Gallery1.jpgGallery2.jpg

5 Comments
Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Inactive

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx

The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:

1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.

2. The idea has not reached ten likes.

3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status. 

However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status. 

Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!

attardc1
7 - Meteor

Hi Sam,

I agree! It would be great to adjust the default sorts.

Specifically I would like to see these features for viewing workflows in my studio. I share the studio with my team, so it'd be great to be able to save a default sort to lastest upload in a list view.

Thanks for posting!

Regards,

Chris

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Samuel_To & @attardc1 

I'm not sure exactly which version this was implemented in, but I'm on 2020.4 and all three of your requests are their in the users page:

joe_lipski_0-1618826309406.png

@CristonS Hopefully you can mark this great idea as implemented ✔️

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented