The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Alteryx Scheduler Time Zone

I’m facing issues with scheduling workflow in Europe/London timing. I’m trying to schedule jobs to run at 10pm UK hours everyday (except Fri and Sat) starting from today i.e. 26th Jan (as per UK timing)
However since I’m in India and my local desktop is showing India time (which is 00:15hrs on 27th Jan), the Alteryx Gallery scheduler is picking India hours but not as per the region we selected. The 26th Jan date is greyed out and unable to select.
The workaround for this to change local time on desktop which is not in our control in our case.
Could you please bring a change in this behavior. If I am am scheduling on x date a workflow for a timezone which is x-1 the scheduler should allow me to set up the schedule.

2 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your feedback!

We greatly appreciate all the feedback and input we get on our scheduler and it's functionality. It looks like you're relatively new to the idea boards (welcome!) so if you haven't yet be sure to check out our Submission Guidelines as they go over the process after an idea is submitted as well as we need from user engagement on an idea.

laineayx
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

Thank you for this idea! We have now implemented this in the 23.2 Release. Please see the release notes here for more information: https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/release-notes/server-release-notes/server-2023-2-release-notes.h....