Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Administrators In Gallery Should Be Able To View All Previous Runs

Hey Alteryx Dev Gurus - 

I've got a situation wherein the user runs something in Gallery, and complains.  I have to log in as that user to view the output files that came back out.  As a super user, I should be able to have all seeing ability!  Thanks!

brian

2 Comments
Claje
14 - Magnetar

If you have Alteryx designer, you can connect to the server Controller via Options->View Schedules and see all results from all users.

This should help as a workaround in the interim.

I agree this feature is needed within Gallery proper, and have starred your idea.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Not Planned

Thank you for your idea and feedback!

Our product team has reviewed this idea and determined we're unable to include this idea onto the road map at this time. However should we return to this idea in the future, we'll be sure to update the status accordingly.