The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Ability to set color theme for filter icon in "Filter Workflows" text input

When setting custom "Theme" settings for a private gallery, the filter icon seems to be missing. Other similar UI elements are color themable such as the search icon:

search.png

Via the setting here:

themesetting.png

But the filter icon doesn't have a section to set its color to something besides the stock teal:

filter.png

Can we please have this icon be color themable? My customized theme has all of the teal removed, except for this icon.

Thanks,
Ryan

2 Comments
KenMoorhead
7 - Meteor

Seconded! I just wrapped up our company's gallery theme this morning and noticed the same. It's a minor thing, but I can't unsee it now that I've noticed it.

galleryFilterIcon.png

Another item I noticed missing from the gallery theme - I can't edit the background of the footer section. Only the tab for the footer picks up the color setting.

footerbackground.pngfootersettings.png

TanyaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Thanks for posting to the Alteryx Community. Your idea is very interesting, but we have determined that at this time the idea is not something we are planning to do due to many factors. If at some point we feel that this idea is something we are interested in creating we will change the status “Under Review”.

Tanya