The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Ability to see which Collection(s) a Workflow in in from the Workflow page

I would like to be able to see which collection(s) a Workflow is in since in future users will access the majority of workflows via a Collection - so if a user asks me about access to a certain workflow I can find out how they would get access to it i.e. which Collection(s) it was available in and who owns those.

6 Comments
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @Paul_Holden thank you for submitting your feedback to the Alteryx Server Ideas board! We appreciate all the feedback we get and are working to review and respond to all ideas that have met the criteria to be brought to our product team. If you haven’t yet, please be sure to review our updatedSubmission Guidelines

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I agree, this would be good.

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Yeah, it would be great to link things better in Server. So many clicks sometimes to get to something.

MattBenj
9 - Comet

My organization recently updated to 2021.2 and had to make sure all non designer users had the correct connections to continue running apps on the Gallery. This function could have been helpful so we could see who already had access to what.

ctrl_kudorje
8 - Asteroid

I agree as well. Definitely this is a feature we would like as well. Right now we are searching for it the other way around. 

Toby_work
6 - Meteoroid

A more robust search system for everything would be nice.