Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

"This Workflow Requires A Higher Version of Alteryx..."

Jon_ct
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I have a workflow on my companies gallery that was working and is not.  I'm getting the error message "[PRODIGO_EXPORT_ITEM_CHECK.yxwz] Tool - 1- This workflow requires a higher version of Alteryx (yxmdVer = 2019.4).

Looking at previous posts (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Gallery-Workflow-Version-Compatibility/t...) it seems that I would need to download a previous version of alteryx and upload this again so my workflow works.  Is that 

Capture.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Jon_ct You are correct. If you go to your company's gallery in the browser, you can click on looking for more at the bottom and then version to see what version the Alteryx Gallery is on. Your designer would need to be at or below that version in order to save to the gallery successfully.

Jon_ct
7 - Meteor

@patrick_digan Thank you!  I was able to find what version the gallery is, download the appropriate version and now my workflows are running without error.  

admusNets123
5 - Atom

Hey!

Did you experience that if you had SAP tools connected to a version of Alteryx, will these Tools follow?

Example: I have in Version 2020.4 SAP tools and other tools.

If I download to version 2020.3 - Will SAP tools follow?