Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

alteryx - singlestore connection error

daoudimca
5 - Atom

I am writing to bring your attention to a connectivity issue we are experiencing between the Alteryx server and the Single Store database.

While Alteryx is displaying the table names created within the Single Store DB, we are encountering difficulties with the actual data transfer (not showing the table columns). Despite this, we initially assumed that the connection was functioning correctly due to the visible table names.

For your reference, I have attached a screenshot (SSD_Table_name.png) showing the table names within the Single Store DB.

Here are the detailed steps for setting up the connection

1.      When we click the setup connection of input data control and we choose singlestore DEV (Gallery)  For your reference, I have attached a screenshot (SingleStore-ODBC64.png)

2.       Alteryx displays a list of tables within the single store database. For your reference, I have attached a screenshot (SSD_Table_name.png)

3.      When we select  the table “testProducts”  and slick Ok buttons then no column show inside the alteryx preview and give the error “No Columns return” For your reference, I have attached a screenshot (SSD-Alteryx-Error.png)

Version :

Alteryx Server version :  2023.2.1.133

Single Store version : 8.5.6 ,  For your reference, I have attached a screenshot (SSD_version.png)

Could you please investigate this matter further? Your assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0