Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Workflow fails in Server with Error: InboundNamedPipe GetOverlappedResult

revempower
5 - Atom

I have a workflow reading from Multiple sources (DB, excel) and outputs to .xlsb file. There are 4 tabs in .xlsb file. This workflow works perfectly fine in designer but fails in server with error : InboundNamedPipe GetOverlappedResult: The pipe has been ended.

I tried to debug step by step to pin down the spot in workflow. I am using block until done to write the 1st tab , once complete it flows to subsequent tabs. I deleted the 1st tab wing at the BlockUntilDone branch. It ran fine in the server. When I introduced the 1st tab it failed again. With my research with this error I understood there can be many issues with this generic error. So I changed Datetime column to Date/vstring , no Int64 columns. I am still stuck. It is been almost a month that I am trying to fix this. what am I missing?

I have 4 other workflows with almost similar structure with different filters and they all work fine in server. 

Can someone help me? Thank you

0 REPLIES 0