Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Windows Authentication error after upgrade from 2019.3 to 2020.1 version

BharathVJ
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I need urgent support in fixing authentication error in alteryx gallery. I upgraded alteryx server from 2019.3 to 2020.1. After upgrade, when I try to log in to gallery, I received following error. I selected windows integrated authentication in configuration. Can someone please help us to fix this error?

BharathVJ_0-1583887710693.png

32 REPLIES 32
robert_derubeis
6 - Meteoroid

I did the same upgrade and I am getting the exact same error!  Can someone please help ASAP?

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

How did you fix this?

prashantkunjir
7 - Meteor

Were anyone able to fix this issue? Alteryx support - Do you have solution to this please?

prashantkunjir
7 - Meteor

There is a bug in product and Alteryx is planning to fix this this month but there is no workaround. We just have to wait for fix to be released.

joeGade
10 - Fireball

Same issue . We upgraded from 2019.1 to 2020.1 ad with AD Authentication . 

levell_x_dunn
10 - Fireball

We are still seeing the issue and we have updated using 2020.1.5

Was there anything else that was needed to be done?

joeGade
10 - Fireball

The same thing for me, I am not sure how Alteryx Released without Testing this Basic Feature . We Had to Rollback to 2019.4 version. 

We spent a lot of Time Debugging thinking it's our AD issue. 

@Community_Admin  Please Take a look at this issue. 

prashantkunjir
7 - Meteor

Alteryx released minor version 2020.1.5 claiming this bug is fixed. We applied it over 2019.2 in sandbox environment and faced the exact same issue. We've a case open with them. 

RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for sharing! This saves us a lot of work!!