Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

White-label Analytics Gallery

namangandhi
5 - Atom

Hi,

Is there any SDK available that can help me white-label the alteryx gallery?

For starters, i would want to do the following -

1) Change the logo at the left-top of my alteryx gallery to my company's logo

2) As a next step, change the way the vertical left navigation bar is organized and add/delete any feature?

3) Reorganize the workflows/apps in the gallery according to a defined sequence, say App1 appears first, App2 always appears second and so on..

Alteryx Gallery.PNG

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!

Thoughts?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

If you have got the server, you can do that....

namangandhi
5 - Atom
Yes we do!
Can you please guide or perhaps provide a link to the documentation that details this process.

Thanks in advance.

The documentation rest here; http://downloads.alteryx.com/Documentation/Alteryx%20Server%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

Under "Theme management" (pg49) you can start by changing the logo...

Best

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

By checking the original address of the galler web, you can do further customizations.

Though it's not that straight forward... In the relevant directory, first backup the files and start playing with html, css...

namangandhi
5 - Atom
Thanks, we will give it a shot and let you know in case of any other questions.

- NG

Thanks, we will give it a shot and let you know in case of any other questions.

- NG