Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

What query is used to provide the RESULTS tab output in View Schedules on controller?

tdiroff
7 - Meteor

Hi 

I am wondering if anyone knows the query that is used to generate the RESULTS tab output when looking at the Options->View Schedules from the Controllers Designer?

In certain error conditions the Results tab will display failed worfklows with a Completion Date of January 01, 0001 12:00:00 AM  and I am trying to find that data in the various Mongo DB collections.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Tom D

4 REPLIES 4
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@tdiroff 

I'm not sure what the exact query is but we have a Server Usage Report workflow available that taps into the MongoDB and provides you with these details and more - see here

tdiroff
7 - Meteor

Hi Michal

I looked at the server usage report and it doesn't seem to meet our needs... one of the big issues is that the vast majority of the workflows that are run, and are of interest, are scheduled through the controller and this report is Gallery focused. I will look into editing the report but as usual I would prefer a ready made solution.

Thank you

Tom D

hroderick-thr
11 - Bolide

I run mine from a windows task scheduler bat file with a command line like the one shown below. the command line. The pink stuff at the end puts the results into the .txt file.

For some processes, I run the results through another workflow to check that everything worked as intended.

call AlteryxEngineCmd.exe "D:\THR\PartA.yxwz" "D:\THR\Teradata_Loader.yxwv" >> "D:\THR\Teradata_Loader PartA.txt" 2>&1

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@tdiroff 

Do you want to give the attached a shot?