Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Unable to view user details in Gallery

Tiffyyy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi,

I currently have 4 users set up in Gallery, however I cannot see the details of the 4 users under the "User" section. I have tried accessing it using Chrome and Internet Explorer and it looks like there is some formatting issue. Anyone had similar issue before?From ChromeFrom ChromeFrom ChromeFrom ChromeFrom IEFrom IE

5 REPLIES 5
junyak
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Tiffyyy Can you click ALL tab to see 4 users?

Tiffyyy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Interesting, when I clicked on either the "ALL" or "Curators" tab, nothing happen and it was as if the 2 tabs were disabled. Whereas, when I clicked "Artisans" or "Viewers", the tab will be enabled and turns from grey to white color.

nbrenner
7 - Meteor

We have this exact same issue.  Have you received any updates on this?

Note:  We are using SAML authentication and version 2019.4.

Thanks

Tiffyyy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @nbrenner , i did a clean uninstall and currently had no issue with version 2020.1

nbrenner
7 - Meteor

We had to uninstall 2019.4 and perform a clean install of 2020.1 as well (2020.1.6 at time of install).  User management environment has been updated and is now functioning in the updated version.  Thanks for the response!