Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Unable to view active schedules

JohnAlexander
5 - Atom

Good day folks,

We are having an issue following an issue with a workflow update to our server. Since this workflow was updated, we are now unable to view any schedules. When attempting, we are presented with an error, "An error was encountered when attempting to load your scheduled workflows." I suspect this errant workflow is the cause as when we try to access that workflow from the server, it says that the workflow doesn't exist. I think that if we can get rid of that broken workflow it will solve our scheduling issue. Anyone have any thoughts on how that might be accomplished? We are unable to access it via the server web interface. 

John

10 REPLIES 10
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @JohnAlexander 

Have you raised this via Support (support@alteryx.com)?

JohnAlexander
5 - Atom

I have now! hehe :) Thanks

John

badun
6 - Meteoroid

Any solution to that issue?

We're having the same issue and regular troubleshooting methods are not helping...

Tried - restarting service, removing locks from DB, reindexing DB - nothing helps....

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@badun

For the described error I would recommend reaching out to our Support team at support@alteryx.com since this particular issue may require a greater understanding of your current Server's environment to solve.

Did you find any solution for it? I am also getting same issue

raychase
11 - Bolide

I experienced this same issue after upgrading to 2020.X with an existing schedule owned by someone that is no longer active in AD.

I solved the problem by deleting the schedules that had this user listed as the owner within the Schedules collection of the MongoDB.

nthorat
5 - Atom

Could you please share the steps to delete the Schedules from the MongoDB?

raychase
11 - Bolide

@nthorat if you are asking that question, then I advise you reach out to Alteryx Support.

borgun
5 - Atom

t was the fix that worked?