Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Unable to schedule the workflow from gallery even after enabling the option

Dennis1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

We have upgraded our QA server to version 11 from 10.5. All the configurations are complete and also I have enabled the option to allow users to schedule from gallery.

But the user is still unable to see that extra button (Schedule) which comes up for scheduling working on their private gallery.

Also, on the left panel they are not able to see the workflow schedules option, which on version11 user is allowed to see.

Please advise if I'm missing some important configuration which I must do to enable this option to user. Also let me know if any information from my side is required.

Note: On the same server where we have Alteryx QA server. Tableau server (QA) is also installed.

Regards,

Dennis

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Dennis,

What kind of authentication are you using?  Can you include a screenshot of user's view?

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
Dennis1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the response!

I am using built in authentication. Just wanted to tell you that I have now my issue resolved.

I was trying to open the gallery on chrome, then I tried opening it on internet explorer it worked fine. Then I cleared my browsing data from chrome and tried accessing gallery it was working perfectly fine.

regards,

Dennis

oliver_huber
7 - Meteor

Hi,

we had the same issue and could resolve it thanks to your comment regarding Chrome. Many thanks for sharing!

Oliver