Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Unable to rollback subscription

abhishekl
6 - Meteoroid

I recently added one of the gallery user(has Artisan permissions at gallery level) to a newly created subscription(paid) as an Artisan using add artisan button and it was successful.But after that, I cannot see his private studio on the subscriptions section of the gallery admin view. How can I move him back to his private studio? Also, is there any documentation regarding this? TIA

4 REPLIES 4
Samuel_To
10 - Fireball

Hi @abhishekl ,

You may try this. 

First , double check if the private studio is still exist or not. 

You may find it from the MongoDB directly, which is under the database<<AlteryxGallery>> and then the document <<subscriptions>> .

Second, find out the subscription ID of the private studio

Finally, update the studio key of the users in Gallery - User Tab

Best Regards,

Samuel

abhishekl
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @Samuel_to 

Thank you. I was able to replace the studio key in users section and he is able to login.

But still cannot see his privates studio in the subscriptions view of admin. Any suggestions?

Regards

Abhi

DiganP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@abhishekl Something to try, have you tried clearing your cookies?

The subscription is definitely there as the user is able to log in. You can try querying the mongodb in the backend to see if its there, compare the settings to the other subscription. You can use Robo3T to connect. 

Digan
Alteryx
abhishekl
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks DiganP. Now I can see the Studio.