Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Unable to access Gallery from anywhere other than my computer or on the Server

Prometheus
12 - Quasar

I have Alteryx Server installed on AWS. I am able to access the Gallery through the browser in the Server instance and through my laptop or phone on my home network, but my coworkers can't get to the Gallery. This leads me to believe that it's an IP address thing, but is that a setting in the EC2 console, on the Server, or with my company? I also can't connect to the Gallery through Designer on my desktop.

Help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi Tito!

You are right, it is probably an IP address thing and it could be on EC2 or the server machine.

I would start with your EC2 instance since it is more common. Not on the VM configuration but on the global user settings (I'm guessing here, not very familiar with AWS).

Regarding your designer connection to the Gallery. Maybe you have to enable proxy credentials on the user settings or I`ve seen cases where you have to add the gallery to the trusted sites but not really sure why. (couldn`t find the exact KB, but here you have a similar solution to it. https://knowledge.alteryx.com/index/s/article/Alteryx-Server-Issues-verifying-IDP-on-a-SAML-implemen...)

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Prometheus
12 - Quasar

@fmvizcaino Thanks, Fernando!