Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Time Zone Support Pop-up window not going

stevelogue1980
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

When i log to the Gallery, Time Zone Support Pop-up window is coming and when I select Time zone filter, its blank and tried to pick blank value and save, but still not going Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 4.24.17 PM.png

23 REPLIES 23
EdP
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @LeeJD , @lee75clark1 --

The issue (currently TPRI-1443) is showing as resolved in Server versions:

• 23.2 initial release
  • 23.1.Patch1

@LeeClark75  -- you're listing 23.2 as your Server version so I'm concerned this issue wasn't fully addressed.  I'm opening a case for you and would like to meet briefly to document the issue and your version.  I want to make sure the problem is presenting with the same errors in the browser's debug screen. and then we'll manually fix the user record and let them get back to work.

@LeeJD  -- The workaround is to enter the timezone directly into the user's record in the database.  However, all direct edits in Mongo need to be done after you ensure you have a backup and that you are only editing elements that we've validated in Support can be edited.  If you're comfortable copying the the timezone value from an existing user record to the user that's unable to login, it will resolve the issue.  If you'd like to do this in a screen share, please open a case and you can mention my name, Ed Phelps.  The process only takes a minute after we install Studio 3T on your Server.

Thank you!

Ed Phelps
Sr CSE
Alteryx
lee75clark1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Ed, thank you for resolving our issue and your feedback / hints and tips on our new server setup. Five Star Service. 

Lee

LeeJD
6 - Meteoroid

@EdP   Thanks for talking through how to fix the issue using studio 3T and the impromptu talk through of Alteryx server set up - a great help!

blake89278
5 - Atom

Our team recently attempted to upgrade to 2024.1 and encountered the same issue as above: 

@EdP, are you able to assist?

Thanks,

Blake