Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Time Zone Support Pop-up window not going

stevelogue1980
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

When i log to the Gallery, Time Zone Support Pop-up window is coming and when I select Time zone filter, its blank and tried to pick blank value and save, but still not going Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 4.24.17 PM.png

17 REPLIES 17
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@stevelogue1980 Can you try hitting holding Shift and then hitting F5 to see if that gets it?

EdP
Alteryx
Alteryx

For some customers, refreshing and immediately clicking a menu item on the left (like Collections) before the dialog appears will allow the list of time zones to correctly populate the dialog.  The timing is tight, so it may take a couple of tries.  This issue is being investigated.  (case 00569130)

Ed Phelps
Sr CSE
Alteryx
iamRandy
8 - Asteroid

I tried that method and i still get the time zone support and unable to bypass.

EdP
Alteryx
Alteryx

I'm opening case 00579114 for you

Ed Phelps
Sr CSE
Alteryx
rwebb12
5 - Atom

Has this time zone box been resolved yet? 

EdP
Alteryx
Alteryx

This issue is with our Dev Team now (defect TCPE-506).

Ed Phelps
Sr CSE
Alteryx
AtlasDougged
5 - Atom

Having a user with similar issue.  Any pointers on how to get it resolved?

EdP
Alteryx
Alteryx

@AtlasDougged  

As mentioned above:  For some customers, refreshing and immediately clicking a menu item on the left (like Collections) before the dialog appears will allow the list of time zones to correctly populate the dialog.  The timing is tight, so it may take a couple of tries. 

If that's not working, please open a Support ticket and you can mention my name, Ed Phelps, and I can walk you through setting the timezone directly in the user record in Mongo.  This is a quick workaround.

Our 2023.1 Server UI was largely rewritten in a new UI framework and appears to have addressed this issue, as well as creating a smoother UI experience.

Ed Phelps
Sr CSE
Alteryx
djcharon1
5 - Atom

This works.  Thank you!