Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

The original workflow assignment was created with appears to be offline

AndreyBaburov
8 - Asteroid

Hello!

Our customer faced with error 

The original workflow assignment was created with appears to be offline. It will no be executed until the assigned worker becomes available again (see picture).

Please advise, what can it mean?

There were no other running workflows at that time.

schedule_error.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @AndreyBaburov ,

I'm not sure the exact reason, but maybe a machine reboot will get that to work.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Urgent-Workflow-stuck-in-Queue/td-p/1643...

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

AndreyBaburov
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

reboot helped, after several days issue appeared again.

KJennings
9 - Comet

I just executed a server upgrade from 202.1 to 2021.3, and am encountering this error.  Was there ever a solution as to why this is occurring, and how to address it?   I have attempted multiple reboots, with no success.  TIA.

KJennings_0-1666549840419.png

Rahulr7
5 - Atom

We are on Alteryx server v2021.4 and we have this same error every time we try to run a workflow that has "User Amp Engine" option check marked under "Runtime" options in Alteryx Designer.

Once we unchecked that option, published that workflow on server and that resolved the issue.

However, when our workflows are using Sharepoint Input/Output tools, we need to have that option checked marked and problem is if we keep that option check marked and try to even publish workflow on server, it remains in queue and same way, it remains in queue when I try to execute it manually or schedule it.

Feeling stuck with this issue. Not sure how to proceed with this?

dYoast
11 - Bolide

@Rahulr7  - Check the settings on your server.  See if AMP is enabled on the server.

Rahulr7
5 - Atom

@dYoast  Yes, AMP is enabled on the server.