Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Server: The Feature "API" is not licensed

KylePeterson
7 - Meteor

Hello all,

I was trying to load a workflow with an IN-DB connection to a backend data source table.  Unfortunately, I received an error identifying "The Feature 'API' is not licensed" when uploading to our company Gallery.  See below screenshot.  We were leveraging an ODBC connection, which was also setup in our Server environment, and the IN-DB Connection within the workflow is setup to correctly hit this connection.

KylePeterson_0-1601992685224.png

Any thoughts / suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Can you check to make sure that your Alteryx Server license has not expired by remoting into the Server, opening up Designer on the Server, and then going to Options -> Manage Licenses?

xAJBx
7 - Meteor

I am seeing the same error.  The Server license has not expired.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

It is possibly due to permissions issues with the Run As user account: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Alteryx-Server-Failed-schedules-with-...

I would also suggest emailing support@alteryx.com for further investigation of your server logs

KylePeterson
7 - Meteor

Hey @BrandonB  sorry for the delay in reply.  Our Server license for our QA environment, which is what we're trying to run this on first, is not expired.  Our Lead Developer who owns this function confirmed this for me.