Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Server Gallery Collection Bug?

GloriousWater
8 - Asteroid

Hey. im not sure there is a workaround for this, as i suspect its a bug.

I have a collection on the alteryx server gallery, in here a lot of workflows are shared between certain users. 
Now i would like to also share certain schedules 

Sicar_0-1610113049858.png

However when i try to share my schedules, i can ONLY share the schedules that are on page 1 of my schedules.. i have 2 pages, and cannot chose from the 2nd page. does any1 know a solution to this?

Best regards, Simon.

4 REPLIES 4
ChristopherT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Simon,

I wanted to reach out as your Community post created a case here with Alteryx Support. Can you please share with me what version of Alteryx Server you are on? If you'd like you can reach out to support@alteryx.com directly, referencing your post and we can communicate directly via email there.

Otherwise, I will be happy to continue to assist further here - feel free to share your Alteryx Server version so I may investigate / test further.

Thank you,

Christopher

GloriousWater
8 - Asteroid

I have sent an email. 

Best regards Simon.

MarkelioH
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @GloriousWater ,

It appears this is a display limit that was put in place on the modal used to add schedules to the collection. This display limit was put in place to keep the displayed list of schedules manageable but appears to have some behaviours we didn't intend including not being able to search/filter results that fall outside of the first 20.

We had changed this behaviour in Alteryx Server 2020.4. 

Please check the release notes: https://help.alteryx.com/release-notes/server/server-20204-release-notes (Defect number DE26735).

Thanks,

Markelio Hoxhallari

Team Lead, Customer Support Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.

AudreyMcPfe
7 - Meteor

Is it possible that only schedules created AFTER the implementation of the enhanced feature can be added?

I was just able to add a ton of schedules to one collection, but then created another where the schedules have been in place for a long time and could only add the one most recently created and none of the others.  It was definitely not a picklist issue.