Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Scheduled Button disappeared

Arun_Prasath
5 - Atom
Hi Team,

The schedule button is gone from the home screen as well as the workflow screens for many users all of sudden, There was no change in permission by any admins nor the scheduled job is set to "No". I am not sure where the issue is , any thoughts ? 

3 REPLIES 3
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Arun_Prasath ,

Never experienced that before.

Only thing I can think of is that Alteryx server have 2 ways of giving permission for scheduling, a global permission to all users but also a permission in each user's profile. 

If both are ok, I suggest you restarting the Alteryx Server and check if the problem persists, if so, I would suggest then for you to contact support@alteryx.com for them to evaluate your problem deeper.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

Arun_Prasath
5 - Atom

Looks like some one had turned off the global switch ! never expected though. is there a way to find the audit for it ? 

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi @Arun_Prasath ,

You will need to check the Gallery Logs in the server. I believe you can also check the event logs. If you have never dove into the logs before I would recommend checking out Lumbermill (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/The-Lumbermill-App-Obtain-Server-Logs...)