Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Saving Workflow problem

Aleksander_Gorski
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone

I have a problem with publishing a workflow into the gallery. 

I use a Parallel Block Unti Done macro from crew-macros and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Tools from 27 to 40 are connected with chain of 27-31 Parallel Block Until Done tools that are providing to outpoot tool that saving all streams into one excel file. 

I would like to have these on my gallery with set schedule. 

3 REPLIES 3
KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The Issue here is that one of the tools used in the Parallel Block until Done is not being found on the server. The easiest way to resolve this is to install the CReW Macros on the Server.

Aleksander_Gorski
7 - Meteor

Excuse me because I am beginner level user of alteryx, how to install the CReW Macros on the Server? 

If you know some solution how to do it, can you sent a link to it?

Or maybe you know how to install it on the server and maybe could you show how to do it?

KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The same way that you installed the CReW Macros on your machine in order to have the Parallel Block until Done tool available, you can get someone that has access to the server to install the pack there. You won't be able to do it without access to the server.