Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Re: Gallery: Allow a team to see each others' schedules and run history

alison
7 - Meteor

@TanyaS  or whoever wants to take a stab at this. 

I'm trying to troubleshoot why this isn't working for me. I am trying to set it up so a coworker can see the results of workflows that I have scheduled (ie: I want to go on vacation). We are both curators if that matters.

These are the steps I am following:

Navigate to the Admin portal.

Go to the Jobs tab.

Set Enable users to schedules workflows to Yes.

image.png

Go to the Users tab.

For each user you want to be able to see schedules, go to the Profile and set Schedule Jobs to Yes. Be sure to Save. (I did this for both of us)

image.png

Go to the Subscriptions tab.

For each subscription you want to be able to see schedules, go to the Subscription and set Shared Schedules Enabled to Yes. Be sure to Save.

image.png

At this point, users should be able to use the User View to navigate to the Workflow Results tab and see Jobs shared with me, or they can navigate to the Schedules tab and see schedules from the studio, regardless of workflow owner

In my User view I have applied these settings to a workflow:

image.png

The workflow is shared to a collection shared with Curator and Artisan user groups

image.png

Although my coworker and I both now get the "Jobs Shared With Me" tab on "Workflow Results", the results window itself is empty, although several reports have run since applying these settings yesterday.

image.png

I feel like there is a very basic component that I must be missing, but this is all very new to me and I can't quite figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
MonsantoGabyLio
5 - Atom

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the exact same issue!

NatSnook
8 - Asteroid

@alison did you ever work this out - i cannot seem to get the 'Jobs Shared With Me' to show anything

KJennings
9 - Comet

Hello, I am trying to work this issue using Alteryx Server v2020.1  Was there any solution to this?