Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Publishing a Workflow to Alteryx Gallery

AltAddict26
7 - Meteor

Hello! I'm new to Alteryx Server and am having difficulty publishing my workflow to Alteryx gallery. I've attached a screenshot of my workflow and the error I'm receiving. The error text is essentially *no columns are returned* in gallery.

The columns are returned when I run the workflow in designed but the connection is not holding strong in gallery.

I have the data connection set up in the data connections tab in gallery and the same connection in designer but  how do I get them to talk to each other?

Thank you!

Angela

1 REPLY 1
AnupD
8 - Asteroid
Without know much details on what kind of data connection it is, I would say the Workflow Credential that workflow is running as does not have access to the table(s) you are trying to access. In case of Single Sign-On style databases, when you use a Gallery connection in your local Designer, the workflow (and connection/query) runs as your windows account. But when you publish the workflow onto Gallery, the workflow will run as the default "Run-As" account, unless you are setting a specific Run-As account while publishing the workflow. So the Run-As account (Workflow Credential) needs to have access to the tables you are trying to query. Hope this helps.