Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Plugin not found AlteryxRPluginEngine not found on Sever

asma_rez
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I need to run a workflow on the server (Alteryx), Iti working in the local Designer.

The version is 4.2018

In attachment , you can find the error message and the R predictive tool 

I h ave checked the plugin where there (see alteryxConfiguration)

Could you please assist?

Many thanks

Asma

7 REPLIES 7
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @asma_rez 

In order for the Community to provide you with assistance, can you please upload a copy of your workflow as well? This will allow the users to see how your tools are configured and offer you better troubleshooting.

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @asma_rez  can you please verify that the Predictive tools are installed on your Alteryx Server machine (in addition to your local machine)?  Similarly, if you are using any custom R libraries in your local Designer/ R install, please ensure that those libraries are also installed on your Server machine.

Thanks,

Criston

asma_rez
8 - Asteroid

Hello.

I have installed R on the alteryx server (Please see attachment) , the installer was in the RInstaller folder

asma_rez
8 - Asteroid

Hello 

Thank you for your reply 

I have attached the workflow

Regards

Asma

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @asma_rez 

So, to confirm, you have Alteryx Designer 2018.4 with the corresponding version of the Predictive tools (either both Admin or both non-Admin) installed on both your local machine and the Alteryx Server machine?  Is the install location on both machines the D drive?

asma_rez
8 - Asteroid

YES!

I have reinstalled the predictive tool and it is working !!

If I will upgrade my  Server to 1.2019 , should I just run the new RInstaller package of predective tool?

Is there any procedure for upgrading the server alteryx?

Best Regards

Asma

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @asma_rez so glad that worked!  Yes, re-install the predictive tools every time you upgrade Designer or Server.  

As for upgrading server, here is a good resource:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Install-or-Upgrade-Alteryx-Server/ta-...

If you have further server questions, please start a new thread on the Server forum to get maximum visibility to your post.

Thanks, and happy Alteryx-ing!