Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Page Not Found - The page you are trying to reach does not exist

digitalmemo
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone, I am encountering an indexing issue on our Alteryx gallery where in 2 instance of an uploaded workflow are available. The other one is a false one that gives me the "Page Not Found - The page you are trying to reach does not exist" message when i'm clicking on it.

How can I clear out the false duplicate workflow. Thanks!

Please see attached..

3 REPLIES 3
JohnAlexander
5 - Atom

Funny. I am dealing with a very similar issue right now. We have one workflow that somehow got saved improperly and it is breaking our schedules. When viewing the workflow directly from the server it reports that error that you have. I am actively searching for a solution. I have been able to find the offending workflow references in the mongodb using a connection but I am as of yet unable to get rid of the offending workflow. 

John 

STP
7 - Meteor

I am also dealing with the same issue on a workflow. When trying to access that workflow in the gallery admin tools it just says "loading" for an infinite period of time. There's no way that I see that I can remove the offending workflow without manually editing the MongoDB. If anyone has any thoughts, I'm game to try all of them before manually editing the db.

revathi
8 - Asteroid

@STP From your comment, I believe issue you are facing is different from the actual post. Please check if your URL has %21. (When you click on a canvas link sent through Microsoft Lync, %21 is automatically added to the URL) that could be the possible root cause for the indefinite loading...  

For the issue mentioned in actual post, When "replace" button is clicked multiple times in order to replace the older version of the canvas with the new one, canvas gets corrupted and we see " page not found" error message. once corrupted, canvas entry has to removed from AppInfos collection in MongoDB (not sure if there is an easier way to resolve this). 2020.1 server is fixed  - where replace button will get grayed out once clicked.