Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Output to Teradata Database Errors: No more room In Database

SAMMILU
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I have few workflows scheduled in Gallery to update the tables in ODBC Teradata Driver. However, I recently got some errors randomly, saying that DataWrap2ODBC::SendBatch:[Teradata][ODBC Teradata Driver]]Teradata Database]No more room in Database....

But after checked with the database admin, we only used 25% of the space so we should have plenty room for new data.

Have anyone had this issue before?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@SAMMILU  

The errors are not related to Alteryx, but to Teradata database. I have done a google search and found this post that explains the cause and resolution:  https://www.docs.teradata.com/r/8MhLDQBmL52OycrEKPuGqg/RL3qcSHqgxQ1~gKmZWL9dg

It says:

"2644 No more room in database %DBID.

Explanation:
This error occurs only when an attempt is made to increase the amount of space used by a database, and there is no space left to accommodate the increase. Note: The numeric database id may be displayed in place of the database name when the name is not available. This would be the case, for example, when a CREATE DATABASE or CREATE USER statement fails because there is insufficient space in the new database for a default journal table.

Generated By:
AMP Step Processing Software.

For Whom:
End User.

Remedy:
Either drop some of the tables currently contained in the database, or have the permanent space limit for the database increased. Then resubmit the request."

SAMMILU
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much for your replies. I did check with my data admin and we found that we only had used 25% of total space so we should have space to load the data.

Not sure if it would still trigger this issue.

Thanks

Sammi