Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Outlook Input (Office 365)

Kristina_Toll
7 - Meteor

HI!

I am currently using this Outlook Tool on designer fluidly.  I am attempting to save on Alteryx Server so I can automate my workflow.  Our IT Department is not able to find this version of the Outlook Tool assistance for uploading to Server.  Is this version of the tool available to be uploaded to Server?  Designer & Server: 2021.2.2.45235

2 REPLIES 2
Kakuffo
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Kristina_Toll  i a common reason why is not working within your server environment as if you have configured it to use sign in via internet browser  it is waiting for user authentication interactions which do not happen within the gallery runs, so the resolution here would be to set up the app credentials with Client ID and Secret etc. this way the authenitcation requires no user interaction within the serrver environment.

carl_cimino
7 - Meteor

Did anyone have resolution to this?  I have the outlook tool configured with Client ID/Secret.  Works fine on designer desktop but every time I try to save to server it hangs and says taking a long time to verify.  The status on the gallery keeps spinning.

Server version: 2023.1.1.336

Designer Desktop Version: 2023.1.1.247 Patch: 2

Outlook Tool Version: 1.2.0

FlowFrozen.pngValidation_Save_Error.png