Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

On Alteryx server gallery shows profile name as NA null[accountname]

alt_tush
9 - Comet

Hello,

We have setup the Alteryx server with Alteryx Desinger 2021.1.

While i login into Alteryx gallery on server using http://localhost/#! url it gives me login name as "NA null[accountname]" instead of proper account name.

Could you please help me to find out the reason and fix this issue.

Also refer the attached image where you can see the top right "NA nullGeneric account" instead of proper account name.

Please assist. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@alt_tush this is most likely due to the fact that the service account has not got a "last name" set up.  You should be able to update this via the My Profile section:

RishiK_0-1626338409386.png

Alternatively update the Service Account name on the Active Directory / the specific field in the Mongo DB.

alt_tush
9 - Comet

Hi RishiK,

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked in profile tab. But this tab is totally blank. I cant see anything.

How i can see the first name last name in profile tab? I mean how to add profile?

Thank you 🙂

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@alt_tush can you post a screenshot of what you can see when you select the My Profile section?

It might be that this can only be set in the Mongo DB database / on the Active Directory level.

alt_tush
9 - Comet

Hi RishiK,

Please refer attached image. Also i cant see the private studio tab in profile setting. If i missed something while configured the server?

Also could you please help me how to set the value at mongo DB level.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply 🙂

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@alt_tush this seems odd. Can you raise a case with support@alteryx.com because they may need to get involved to take a look. 

alt_tush
9 - Comet

Ok and thank you so much for your assistance 🙂