Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Negative Run Time

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey Server gurus,

It appears that our Alteryx server has decided to report that jobs ran in negative time! I'm all for saving time but this is a bit silly.

We recently changed our servers to adjust for dayliight savings time (having them on GMT was causing scheduling issues) but now this issue has cropped up.

I have checked the controller and workers and all are set to the same timezone settings.

Any other thoughts?

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Do you get the same result when viewing the runtimes while logged into the Server machine (i.e. via localhost/gallery) as you do when accessing from another computer within the network?

The scheduler runs on server time but workflow results display based on computer time so if there's a conflict that might explain things?

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Gallery-Scheduler-and-Timezones/m-p/1720...

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

So it turns out that the workers just needed a simple restart, now everything is hunky dory :)