Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

MapServerError from Report Map Tool

JNorberg
5 - Atom

Running a work flow (that has been constant for months) that packages site information followed by a few maps.  Have narrowed down the issue to the Aerial layer using DigitalGlobe - Most Recent Vintage.  It initially ran one process fine, then would not process they remainder (error message provided below).  Tool 499 is a Report Map (quick screen shot attached as well)

I went ahead and downloaded the workflow to my machine - and got it to run once more time locally... before it kicked up the same error on my machine.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Last time we had a similar issue - we were told it was an issue with the cloud service for accessing aerials.

MapServerError - Routine:msDrawRasterLayerLow() Message:Corrupt, empty or missing file 'D:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Staging\2460_91f7b39fa0d3473c925de7067e536780\__StageTemp\Engine_1760_6e69289a65ee4cac84b31758c5b728f7~\YxTileTemp16_19307_24135.png' for layer 'Satellite'. `D:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Sta Code:1 (Tool Id: 499)

Thanks - 

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Do you have any information about the record that triggers this error?  Is it a line? Polygon? Point?

JNorberg
5 - Atom

It is a point file that generates this map, no other layers on the map itself.  If I switch the Reference Base Map from "DigitalGlobe - Most Recent Vintage" to streets, TomTom, Carto versions - it seems to run fine.

Point layer style:

Point Style = Square

Size = 28

Color = White

Outline Color = Black

Outline Size = 1

Point Label:

Color = Blue

Font = Aerial Narrow

Font Size = 9

Force = Yes

Position = Center Center