Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

List box in App published on server

SriKoka
7 - Meteor

I have a list box in a App that is published to Gallery server. The "All" and "None" options for the list box are displayed on the two sides of the web page as shown below. Is there a way to display these two options close to each other either one next to the other or one below the other? The "None" option is on the far right side of the page and users tend to miss it. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sri. 

SriKoka_0-1612556236167.png

3 REPLIES 3
JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@SriKoka 

I don't think there is an out of the box way to make changes to the app UI placement.

Can you please clarify why ypu are displaying a big string as part of the app?. That might be extending the breath of the frame, thereby cause the options to show up on either sides.

Best,

Jagdeesh

SriKoka
7 - Meteor

Thanks for your response @JagdeeshN. I reduced the size of the string to 37 but still the same.

Is there a way to circumvent this issue? 

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

sadly no @SriKoka - there is no configuration option available to change the alignment of the All or the None options on these tools.

Well worth posting an idea on this in the Idea section?  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Ideas/idb-p/product-ideas