Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Is there a way to show the currently running chained app workflow name in the Gallery?

sanjdhar
7 - Meteor

Hi there,

I have a chained app that is running on the gallery. When I run it, I see status changing from Processing to Running, but the window doesn't show a meaningful message as to which app is running. Is it possible to show that in the Browser window which reflects what stage is currently running in the Chained App? 

See snapshot of window below.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@sanjdhar,

If you are talking about an app, there should be app interface tools that show after each run which would tell you what app is executing. If you are talking about a chained workflow, at this time there is no messaging to allow you to know which workflow is running. If you would like to see something like this in a future release, please add the idea to the Server Ideas area in the Community.

DanM

sanjdhar
7 - Meteor

Yes, this is a 6 workflow chained app that runs on the server. There is no way to tell which app is currently running via the display window until the entire process finishes. Status messages would be great to have. 

Thanks