Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

How to setup "Complete Alteryx Server"

rev
7 - Meteor

Complete alteryx server option is greyed out as wellComplete alteryx server option is greyed out as well

I have an Alteryx server license but I just noticed that the Complete Alteryx Server is not enabled. Is it a different license that I need to ask my company for or how do I go about enabling this option. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@rev,

An Alteryx Server license is required to setup the software on your server/computer.  Pricing for the server can be found here.  If you need more information regarding Server, I'd be happy to help you or you can reach out to Alteryx directly.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
rev
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the reply! I do have an alteryx server license. It's been running on a server for a while now, but only recently i noticed that "complete alteryx server" is not enabled. Is there a number or email I can use to get in touch with someone from alteryx to address this? Thanks!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

support@alteryx.com

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.