Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Error message "Start date is invalid" when scheduling a workflow on Alteryx Gallery

lk81
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I cannot schedule a workflow on Alteryx Gallery. When I schedule a workflow I get an an error message "Start date is invalid. Select a different start date."

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
DataNath
17 - Castor

@lk81 looks like you've typed in the Start date in the format Alteryx Designer would use? In the gallery it's a different datetime format and so what you've typed in isn't valid, as seen below (just set this up now):

DataNath_0-1656409409685.png

You can automatically populate this in the correct format by just using the date and time selectors here:

DataNath_1-1656409449978.png

DataNath_2-1656409479741.pngDataNath_3-1656409489045.png

lk81
7 - Meteor

@DataNath I did use date and time selectors. I didn't type in anything.

DataNath
17 - Castor

Seems odd that we're getting different behaviour from the selection, unless it depends on system settings? If you try typing in your desired start date in this format does it work? I ended up with this by using the selectors and got no error when I submitted the schedule:

DataNath_0-1656411309982.png

alishadhillon__
8 - Asteroid

Hi, 

I too have tested it with the same configuration and it works.

Have you tried a different start date as suggested to see if that changes anything?

lk81
7 - Meteor

No, still get the same error.

lk81
7 - Meteor

@alishadhillon__ yes, I tried different dates. Get the same error.

NCS82
5 - Atom

@lk81 did you ever found a solution on this? I get the same error even using the selector.

wshibahara
6 - Meteoroid

I have the same error even using the selector.

This issue happens when creating schedules on the Gallery via Internet Explorer, which is not a supported browser anymore. Please go ahead and try from Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.