Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Error Saving Workflow to Company Gallery

TaylorHunt
5 - Atom

I am trying to save a 580 KB file to my company Alteryx gallery so that I can schedule it. When I go to save it to the gallery, it tries to save for 10-15 min and then gives me an error (as shown in the screenshot). I'm not able to get any information about the error and so I don't know how to fix it. Any thoughts on what I can try? 

2 REPLIES 2
ChristopherT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Taylor,

More information on this is likely included in the logs on the server itself. We'd be happy to take a deeper look into this issue for you if you wanted to email support@alteryx.com directly. You could take a look at the logs yourself or attach them when you email support which will give us a jump start at looking at your issue. You can find the logs on the server at both (C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Gallery\Logs) and (C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\AlteryxServiceLog.log). These locations can be adjusted by an administrator however in most cases they will default to these paths.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I am having the similar issue here. Can you share  the fix? Thanks.