Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Error 400 on Alteryx Server when using gsheet output tool

nataliamiteva
8 - Asteroid

Hi all, 

I have a workflow which outputs to a google sheet and it runs successfully in Designer but errors with the following message in server: 

error.png

When setting up the tool I tried both options - clicking straight on 'Connect' and the OAuth option with a Client ID and Client secret I obtained through the Google APIs page. I followed the steps described here for the latter. I had no luck with both 😞

I am using the 'Overwrite Sheet Drop' output option in the gsheet tool but have tried others and it still didn't work. I have tried in Alteryx versions 2020.1.5 and 2020.3.5 and gsheet connector version 2.1.0. 

Does anyone know of a potential solution? Many thanks in advance!!! 

P.S. Interestingly, I also have 3 google input sheets in my workflow and they run without a problem on the server.

1 REPLY 1
nataliamiteva
8 - Asteroid

Update: the issue was resolved by ensuring the same version of the google connector tools were installed on the server and on my Alteryx Designer