Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

DataRobot Usage in Alteryx Gallery

jconley
5 - Atom

I am looking to better understand how others have leveraged DataRobot in the Alteryx Gallery.  Essentially, how much automation is permitted around a license, and what usage is acceptable.  This does not seem to be an issue for the DataRobot Predict tool, but for the Automodel tool, there is more gray.  Are others using the Automodel tool on the Gallery to allow business users to leverage DataRobot Autopilot with submitted data?  Basically automating the step where they send the data to one of the DataRobot license holders to drop into DataRobot...

I think this could drive usage of DataRobot in the business by making it easier for business users to enter that POC/test phase before bugging a licensed user for deeper investigation, refinement, and productionalization of a final model.  This is a barrier that seems to slow its adoption by many business users.  However, it starts to encroach on leveraging a license for multiple users, though without the numerous visualizations and controls that a licensed user can utilize.  I am curious if anyone else has leveraged this and had any discussions around permitted or redefined license DataRobot usage.

0 REPLIES 0