Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Client "Could not connect to server" (this client is separate machine from Alteryx server)

MojiMiracle
7 - Meteor

I have one AD server and one Alteryx server(window 10) then we already setup authentication with AD. this picture is Alteryx client try to deploy the workflow to gallery (10.4.5.180 is Alteryx server) but client "Could not connect to server" (this client is separate machine from Alteryx server)

Screenshot (593).png

I try to solve the problem according https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Add-a-gallery-on-Alteryx-server-Could-no...  but it is still not successful.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
yuriy
8 - Asteroid

Having the same issue, and the troubleshooting link referenced in the post did not resolve it. SSL cert is installed (including self assigned). Tried with localhost and server name - same issue. Atleryx version 2020.4.

@MojiMiracle were you able to resolve it?

tatemunja
6 - Meteoroid

Where you able to resolve this issue? i am experiencing the same issue and cant seem to find a fix.

dougperez
12 - Quasar

Hello Tatemunja,

I resolved this simply adding the proxy credentials at user settings.

I dont know if it is a bug or a real thing, but it worked for me.

Please mark my response as solution if it helped

tatemunja
6 - Meteoroid

I was able to resolve it, the issue was the way my certificate was generated there was a mismatch in the name.