Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

Can we get list of all Schedule Workflows ? And how to get Frequency of the schedule too?

isubho
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out an idle time on our Alteryx Server for scheduling a Backup and Restore.

Sometimes for windows upgrade also we need to restart the server and I want to do it during as idle time.

Our Server has more than 100+ Artisians and 270+ Schedules. And in the Jobs "Scheduled Workflows" tab it doesn't allow us to do any export neither I could find any documentation wherein I could get this information from the Alteryx Server Database.

Can someone help me, please? I need this urgently as I have to schedule a restart for the Windows upgrade.

Thanks

Subhojit

3 REPLIES 3
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @isubho , take a look at this community page: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Query-Scheduler-Database-from-Alteryx...

Might give you pointers and solution for the information you are looking to gather. Hope this helps!

isubho
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks @AbhilashR this really helps.

But I am trying to find one more information i.e. frequency of the schedules. I have attached the screenshot of what I am trying to find.

Can you help me find the frequency of all scheduled application?

Thanks

Subhojit

KevinP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@isubho The Server API can provided extended details on existing schedules. The API response does include the frequency of the schedule along with other details that aren't easy to retrieve directly from the database. This API endpoint does require admin/curator access though. You can find the documentation on your local Server by navigating to the API Documentation (Log into your Server. Top right if the screen find the help (?) icon. Hover and select API Documentation). You can also review this documentation online via the following link:

https://gallery.alteryx.com/api-docs/#!/admin-workflows.json/GetPagedSchedulesGET