Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Can´t find plugin "DoubleClickCampaign.dll"

zmerino
6 - Meteoroid

Hi community!
I am publishing a workflow that obtains data from the google server through the DCM grazziti plugin and at the moment of executing the scheduled event it gives me the following message

If someone has worked with this plugin or has some success, it would be very helpful.
DCM.png

thank you very much!

6 REPLIES 6
scottj
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Looks like part of the package for the connector is missing or moved.  I would suggest re-installing it and drop the connector back into the workflow.

Scott Jones
Strategic Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
zmerino
6 - Meteoroid

i change the operating system (clean) from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and reinstall all tools...

scottj
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

If you installed a new OS, that may have affected where the dll are stored, or where Alteryx is looking for them.  Do you have access to the original download of the Grazitti tool to re-install?  This should help with the error.

Scott Jones
Strategic Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
zmerino
6 - Meteoroid

i reinstall all tool when upgrade the system...

Then publish the workflow again and I got the same error.

scottj
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Is this running on a Server?  If so, the tools need to be installed there as well so the Server can find them.  Does it run successfully from your desktop?

Scott Jones
Strategic Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
zmerino
6 - Meteoroid

from my desk it works perfect, but when I publish it in the Alteryx Server of my company, it gives me this result. thanks!