Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Can't Add Workflows to Collections After Upgrade To 2022.1.1.40869

lecorrea09
7 - Meteor

Hi,

After Alteryx Server upgrade to version 2022.1.1.40869, I can't seem to add workflows to collections, and have found no efficient way of sharing workflows to non-Artisan users. The only way I've found is making the workflow public, but is not practical in this case as the intention is to share with a select group of people.

Within the collection, I do have permission to add assets, and I have uploaded assets to "My Workspace" but these do not appear as options when trying to add to a Collection.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a solution on my end?

lecorrea09_0-1673542764240.png

3 REPLIES 3
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

If you do have workflows available to be added to the collection and they are not showing up, this seem like a bug. I'd encourage you to contact support. 

raychase
11 - Bolide

From my experience, a list of available workflows does not populate.  You actually need to start typing the name of the relevant workflow(s) for them to appear in this window.

Ariharan
11 - Bolide

Hi @lecorrea09 ,

This issue happened due to broken indexes on the Alteryx Gallery.

You can do the following steps to resolve the issue:

• Backup mongoDB
  • Check the following table=> commandQueueItems in mongoDB - it should be empty
  • Execute the reindex workflow

Note: Please cross verify your Server Runas account once. In somecases after upgrade the RunAs account will automatically changed to Local authentication.

Regards, 

Ariharan R