Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Can't Add Workflows to Collections After Upgrade To 2022.1.1.40869

lecorrea09
7 - Meteor

Hi,

After Alteryx Server upgrade to version 2022.1.1.40869, I can't seem to add workflows to collections, and have found no efficient way of sharing workflows to non-Artisan users. The only way I've found is making the workflow public, but is not practical in this case as the intention is to share with a select group of people.

Within the collection, I do have permission to add assets, and I have uploaded assets to "My Workspace" but these do not appear as options when trying to add to a Collection.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a solution on my end?

lecorrea09_0-1673542764240.png

3 REPLIES 3
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

If you do have workflows available to be added to the collection and they are not showing up, this seem like a bug. I'd encourage you to contact support. 

raychase
11 - Bolide

From my experience, a list of available workflows does not populate.  You actually need to start typing the name of the relevant workflow(s) for them to appear in this window.

Ariharan
11 - Bolide

Hi @lecorrea09 ,

This issue happened due to broken indexes on the Alteryx Gallery.

You can do the following steps to resolve the issue:

• Backup mongoDB
  • Check the following table=> commandQueueItems in mongoDB - it should be empty
  • Execute the reindex workflow

Note: Please cross verify your Server Runas account once. In somecases after upgrade the RunAs account will automatically changed to Local authentication.

Regards, 

Ariharan R