Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

CASS error

aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

HI,

Looking for some help as I'm stuck and not able to run any workflows in 2018.2 version because of CASS tool error. I got the following error "CASS is not installed properly or expired". I see a small notification on the tool panel as "A newer version of CASS is available(June 2020)". When I click on that link it gets redirected to a alteryx gallery where I enter my license key to login. I'm not sure what I need to do after this or how to proceed. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance

7 REPLIES 7
ChiN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @aparna0208 ,

Go to download site then scroll all the way down. 

Find "Data Packages" -> " US CASS" (if you are located somewhere else, pick the right CASS option )

ChiN_1-1594943964075.png

The CASS update can be found under package

ChiN_0-1594943914623.png

aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

It worked. Thanks for your inputs 🙂 @ChiN 

Cher2018
5 - Atom

Hello - I have a similar issue except I have already downloaded the updated database.  I ran the .exe file but I still get the error.  Is there any other action needed to install it?

ChiN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Can you provide the screenshot @Cher2018 ?

ChiN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You are welcome @aparna0208 ! 

Cher2018
5 - Atom

Hi. I’m away from laptop right now but it is the same message the original poster had. I’m using version 2019.3 if that helps and I downloaded the June 2020 database. 

Cher2018
5 - Atom

Here's the error 

Cher2018_1-1596410638196.png

I downloaded the data package and extracted the June version.  These are the files that were extracted.  I still get the same message that a newer version is available.  Is there another step to actually install it?

Cher2018_0-1596410549470.png