Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Bulkloader error message loading to S3

JohnBell
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Using the bulkloader, I'm trying to update a Redshift table...but get the following error:

Any ideas?

Output Data (23) The COPY failed with error: [Amazon][RedShift ODBC] (30) Error occurred while trying to execute a query: ERROR:  Load into table 'subscriptionattributiontl' failed.  Check 'stl_load_errors' system table for details.¶  Last entry in stl_load_errors: 1207, Invalid digit, Value 'e', Pos 0, Type: Double

Thanks,

John

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JohnBell 

At first glance, the error message seems to be referencing record 1207, with perhaps some improper characters. I would investigate around that area in your data and try uploading just single rows to see if you can narrow down exactly what's causing the issue.

Cheers,

Mike

JohnBell
8 - Asteroid

@MichaelF 
@BrandonF 

Thanks guys!

To follow up...Brandon had mentioned that it might be a "permission issue", and I did notice that I didn't have access to the table that this query was pulling from.  I was helping the owner out and updated the S3 Access/secret keys with the new keys without any issue.  The scheduled workflow was running fine. But, for some reason later in the week I got the above error.

Bottom line, the owner went ahead and updated the workflow with new keys and the workflow has been running fine since.

Thanks again,

John